Canon Digital rebel XTI

Ever since I bought the Canon Digital Rebel XTi I've been having people telling me what great pictures I take and asking me how I became such a great photographer. This only goes to show that biggest part of taking great photos is having great equipment and this camera is definitely great equipment.

One of the things I really like about the camera is how flexible it is. I can take great "point & click" pictures with the presets that it includes but I can also take it to the next level with the manual settings (when you learn how to use the manual settings you'll take much better photos with them.) As great as the pictures I get with manual settings are, sometimes I just want to snap some quick photos and let me tell you, there's a huge difference between the results of these "snapshots" and those taken with a normal point & click camera.

Full Article Here : http://ezinearticles.com/?Canon-Digital-Rebel-XTi-Camera-Review&id=1726750

0 comments:

Post a Comment